FORREST IS A PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HEALTH SPEAKER WHO HELPS PEOPLE REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY IN THEIR LIVES.
Forrest Willett is a highly effective, certified Success Principles qualified coach and facilitator who works predominantly with students, headteachers, colleges, universities and managers in both the education and business private sectors. Forrest is particularly interested in helping leaders and their staff to better manage stress and performance in the workplace. He is also commited to ending the stigma of mental health. He is a published author of “Baseballs Don’t Bounce and featured in the New York Times Best Selling Book “The Success Principles” by Jack Canfield.
MANAGING FOR SUCCESS
The sessions are aimed primarily at leaders who need to have effective and respectful conversations around mental health and wellbeing.
The objectives are to:
· reinforce learning from our Success Principles sessions and consider their practical application with respect to participants’ responsibility for, and relationships with, other people
· challenge assumptions and prejudices around mental illness
· improve communication skills and instil the confidence and competence to converse with people about mental health issues
· enable participants to understand and balance competing workplace demands and responsibilities
· develop and practice key skills around appropriate listening and questioning.
A FOCUS ON STRESS
Stress, pressure and anxiety can have a profound effect on individuals and teams in the workplace - impacting morale, health, productivity and performance. If left unaddressed stress can lead to more serious mental illness.
Forrest has been a professional speaker and workshop provider in schools, colleges and businesses since 2012.